Journal skin by *Threacherous
Tagged by *MyKatzukiRULES:
1. You must post the rules.
2. Each person must post 5 things about themselves in their journal
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create eleven new questions for the people you tag to answer
4. You have to choose 11 people to tag and post their icons on your journal
5. Go to their page and tell them you have tagged them
6. No tag backs
7. No stuff in the tagging section about "you're tagged if you're reading this". You legitimately have to tag 11 people. STUFF ABOUT ME:
1. I've never been in love with a real person since I was really young, I'm more into characters in movies and books.
2. I've got ADHD but are now eating medicine for it and feel better than ever (shh!)
3. I believed I could speak with animals until I reached the age of 12. [Is it just me or is this turning out into a "write 5 embarassing things about yourself"-list? o.o]
4. I love cheap earrings looking like strange things (like shoes, skulls, puzzle pieces etc) and never wear a couple of earrings looking the same but goes around with, like a cat in one ear and a piece of pink lego in the other.
5. My budgie's sitting next to me when writing this, all fluffed up and poofy! *MyKatzuki's questions:1) How did you find DeviantArt, and what were your first impressions of it?
I first found DA looking for pictures on google, noticing many of the hits came from here. So I checked it out and totally fell in love with it. A whole site with creative people drawing and commenting pictures. 2) Do you think that finding a soul mate is a waste of time?
Well, tricky one... I think finding a soul mate shouldn't be the focus of your life and that you should do things you like trying to have fun. And whilst doing this, being yourself and all, you'll more likely find your soulmate than if walking around looking for someone. If it's meant to happen you'll probably meet without trying to find eachother! So YES! Looking for a soulmate IS a waste of time. Put your faith in destiny a little will you?3) Are you a gamer? If so, what's the best game you've played and why? If not, why not?
I'm TOTALLY a gamer. The best game I've ever played is probably Final Fantasy XIII, and that's not only because of the stunning world where it takes place but because of the beautiful character designs and the awesome story.
Another great game, or series of games more like it, is the "Jak and Daxter"-triology. Those games are some of the funniest made ever. It was the first adventure game I got and I can still play it again sometimes just because it awakes so much happy memories and have such awesome and funny concept. 4) What's the most beautiful location you've been to, and what did you do there?
That's probably a field up outside Stockholm with a massive oaktree, reaching I don't know how many feets up in the air. It's a really majestic tree with a spring of fresh water beneath all of it's massive, gnarly roots. Covered up in neat flowers that field must've been the most beautiful, magic place I've ever been to. And I was there visiting my aunt taking her dog for a walk on the fields around the house.5) Which of your characters is more personal to you and why?
Well, obviously it's my fursona Mary. She's sort of the wolf version of me, only a little ruder. LOL, and with a boyfriend. x)
She've got many of my own traits and is a part of my personality. 6) Do you have a lucky number?
Yes I do! 3! The best number ever, and ofcourse my lucky number needed a friend, so I got another lucky number-7! So seven and three are my lucky numbers7) Is there an item of clothing, or certain accessory of yours that means a lot to you? If so, what's the story behind it?
Yes! My red skull scarf. It's similar to the one Mary wears and I bought it on a market a long time ago. It really caught my eye and I had to by it and still today (I developed a scarf addiction after bying that scarf) with tons of scarfs to chose between I tend to use that scarf the most. 8) At what age did you become interested in art?
I can't really remember. I've always been interested in art. I started take art more seriously tough in second grade. That's when I discovered GIMP and learned how to draw digitally.9) What's the best nickname you've ever been given?
Well, I never really had a nickname, nor do I have one now. I guess my name is simply to short, and easy to say. 10) How would you describe yourself?
As a sarcastic, dark humoured, happy, kind, open minded, nerdy, weird, alternative kind of girl not caring about what people might think of her. Ah, I really sound awesome described like that so I better add that I'm also critical, lazy, selfish and crazy.
11) Do you have someone who you really look up to, if so, who is it?</b>
I do! I really look up to my mum, she's such an amazing person who's strong and caring, always ready to catch me if I fall. I wan't to be as fantastic and well meaning as her and I'm working hard to become as kind and loving as her. My questions:
1) If you became God for a day, what would you do?
2) Would you eat a plate full of bugs to save someones life? [man, I'm evil. (:<]
3) If you was able to kill someone and get away with it would you do it and, more importantly, who would you kill?
4) Have you ever been in love with a character in a book, TV-series or movie etc? Come on, don't be shy...
5) If you were an animagus, what animal do you think you would turn into? (Not what animal you would LIKE to turn into, but which animal do you think reflect your personality the most?)
6) What special power would you have if you was a super hero?
7) What is the saddest song you've ever herd?
8) Do you believe in a life after this? (heaven, hell, reincarnation etc?)
9) What is strangest dream you ever had?
10) What would you like to have the most? (A pony, a racing car, millions of dollars, anything material!)
11) Are you happy you're finally done answearing my questions? Just wait, you'll have to write 11 new ones as well. I tag:
-NO ONE ELSE! MWAWHAWHAAA!